- What are the plays that are happening?
- Am I closing the space to them?
- What are their position relative to us and what are they going for?
- What are the moves the other person is doing?
- Do they move slow but deep?
- Do they move fast but less strength?
- What is their range of moves to your potential moves?
- When making a move figure out what their range of moves are.
- This makes it easier to see where they want to go.
- If you leave yourself open their range of moves are wider
- If you limit your range of moves then you will be much better odds of creating a response attack.
- So the whole objective is to limit your opponentâs range of moves while giving yourself the opening to inflict your damage from your moves while eventually getting to the point where your opponent submits.
- How can I limit their movements?
- What is the best response to this person?
- How can I benefit from reduced movements?
- Need a better diet before workout maybe earlier for jiujitsu
- What is the 80/20 for jiujitsu?
- What are opening and closing moves?
- What is allowed and not allowed?
- What are the positions you get into and what are the 80/20 rule to get out of them?
- What did you get locked in?
- Learn how to not get locked in that position
- How is your posture being effectively utilized
- Can you generate force based on your objective
Leg lock system
What are the predictable responses for each movement.Â