Today I got most of the stuff for OpsZero platform done. One of the main changes was removing things. I removed the community feature and I also removed some other minor features. I think the marketplace is ready to go for the first iteration.
The goal of opsZero is being more and more defined as I work on it more and more. It is taking further shape and I can get to the point where it is starting to really get put together into something that is awesome.
I think slowly adding more people on the site and heavily SEO optimizing it and starting to fill in the rest of the holes in the next step. Once that is done we should be able to get a lot of new tasks and such running through OpsZero itself.
In essence we have about a week or two worth of work left before we can really be done with it all.