Adventures in coding and coding for adventures.
Notes on developing my DayOne to blog post generator for Jekyll. This is the following and what I want to still accomplish:
- [X] Have a simple thing generator which creates the posts and does some form of syntax highlighting.
- [X] Have a blog page which shows all the content for that post.
- [X] Have a well designed blog page.
- [ ] Be able to filter down to the tags level.
- [ ] Have an automated way of watching for changes to the DayOne folder and triggering a rebuild of the website based on that.
- [ ] Effective SEO of the content.
Overall I am happy that I can finally write posts here and have them generate appropriately in my blog.